Sunday, July 31, 2005


This picture cracks me up. Pablo and I had a dinner party tonight - his parents and their friends came over to our apartment for a belated b-day celebration. Apparently he was too busy staring at the yummy tart to look up at the camera - while I'm gritting through my teeth "smile".

This weekend's been good. Went out friday night with the girls from work. Ended up in a limo with some really fun guys who took us to a swanky lounge. Free drinks. Saw Dave Matthews. Giggled. Went to another place, cut the line, danced till 4. 2nd limo. Huge loft in Tribeca. Cab ride home. Grilled cheese and fries from the diner downstairs. Came in at 5, woke Pablo up. And so it goes...

I'm going to put some more pics up when I get around to it - it's fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home